The Oscimed PSV2 Cast Cutting System is available in both vacuum and non-vacuum configurations.
Both models have been designed for light weight, low noise, and low vibration. Ergonomic design allows extended use offering a reduction in heat and hand fatigue. Each offers increased maneuverability due to their decreased grip size* and lack of obtrusive cabling. If your facility does not require vacuum, the PSV2 non-vacuum model offers an even more economical option for this reference standard in cast removal systems.
Vacuum Features 4-Level Filtration, Adjustable Power, & Automatic Start
Oscimed’s ruggedly constructed design features castered wheels, adjustable vacuum power, and remote start/stop from the handset with the press of a single button.4-Stage filtration offers HEPA compliant removal of 99.97% of particles >0.3microns.
- Mechanical elements mounted on rubber bushings help minimize noise and vibration
- Scaled components reduce handset weight
- No tools required enabling quick blade and accessory changes
- 24vdc low voltage at the handset
- Safe for use with children
- 2 Year manufacturer warranty
*As compared to the PSV version 1 (Pt# T-CC-301)
- Vacuum power: Adjustable from 300-1000 watts
- Vacuum noise level: 60-70 dB
- Suction: 5.21 inHG; 84 CFM
- Hose length: 8’
- Vacuum tank capacity: 5 gallons
- Vacuum/Acc. weight: 34 lbs.
- Handset weight: 1.55 lbs.